ACGL comes with the following external libraries / code fragments:
- GLM: A simple math library that provides vector and matrix classes as well as some advanced features like noise creation and quaternions. The syntax and functionality is as similar as possible to GLSL so any math functions found in the GLSL specs can be used for GLM.
- lodepng: A simple PNG image file loader in already integrated so ACGL can always load and save images in PNG format.
- rgbe: A simple radiance file format loader for high dynamic range textures.
- nv_dds: A bit of code from NVidia that helps us loading DDS files with compressed textures (still experimental).
- linuxjoystick: A basic joystick class for linux by Andreas Volz released under MIT license.